Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY #1

TTT is a feature hosted by THE BROKE AND THE BOOKISH.


TOP TEN RESOLUTIONS FOR 2026
1. Get this Middle Grade blog going again!
2. Get all the wonderful MG titles I have shelved on Goodreads reviewed here on the blog.
3. Get the Tribute to Harry Potter post I have been talking about for ages finished and posted here.
4. Do the Top Ten Tuesday feature every week.
5. Get the Harry Potter themed Monthly Prophet page up and running again.
6. Collaborate with my other blogs: LA LA IN THE LIBRARY, and TICKLING DRAGONS.
7. Have guest posts.
8. Have GIVEAWAYS!
9. Promo the HOGWARTS IS OUR HOME group from Goodreads.
10. Plan fun activities for HARRY POTTER BOOK NIGHT!


What is your favorite Middle Grade book?

4 comments:

  1. What great goals! I look forward to seeing what MG books you will be reading and posting about this year. Happy 2016!
    -Smart Dames Clever Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Read a lot of Middle Grade last year so there will be quite a few reviews coming up. Thanks for dropping by, I will return the visit. :)

      Delete
  2. So many Harry Potter themed resolutions-- I LOVE it. And I honestly don't know what my favorite middle grade book is, unless I can count Harry Potter. I'll have to think on it. Good luck with your list!

    My TTT: http://brownbooksandgreentea.com/2016/01/05/being-goal-oriented-in-2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is my favorite Middle Grade, too. Thanks for paying a visit. I will be repaying the favor. :)

      Delete